Saturday, February 9, 2008

Amish Week is Over.

I turned my computer in on Monday for minor repairs. It is Saturday, and I just got it back this evening. There were a few moments that my hands began shaking. But I made it.
I'll spend more time later telling you all the wonderful things I learned about life with no computer. For now, I'll share this one tidbit; you can actually get phone numbers and addresses for people and businesses from a real paper book kept in many homes called a "phone book" or more precisely, "The Yellow Pages". Seriously- literal pages of names in alphabetical order. Ancient people and customs are so fascinating. More later, I promise!

For Part II of the series Say When, be sure and utilize the "General Discussion Makers" on the right hand column if you want to use the Sunday message for your group discussion. These discussion makers will always be helpful in getting each member of your group to wrestle with the content of the message and the implications/applications to be made. Enjoy!

Steve



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive