Friday, May 16, 2008

Live in Concert Part II

Key texts to explore:
Daniel 3, Galatians 2:20, Galatians 3:26-29

  • What were the key points of Sunday's message? 
  • Did God cause any "lights" to go on during the music, prayer or the message?
  • Have there been any thoughts or questions stirring since you heard the message?
  • What is/was already part of my thinking on worship and our identity as Jesus-followers?
  • What did I learn that was new to me about God and faith?
  • What did I learn/realize about myself that I didn't know?
  • What did I learn about people that I didn't realize?
  • What changes of thought are necessary (individually and as a group)?
  • What changes of action are needed (individually and as a group)?
  • What are we up against in trying to re-orient ourselves around God, rather than ourselves?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive